Bespoke Brown's experience at Rocco Forte Hotels's Brown's Hotel
Make the most of some of the exciting attractions London and Mayfair have to offer with the Bespoke Brown’s Experience two night stay, which allows guests to tailor-make their own stay.
Mayfair has long been a byword for luxury bespoke shopping, from Savile Row suits to the finest Burlington Arcade jewellery. Now guests can customise their own Brown’s Hotel experience and make their stay in London even more memorable.
The new Bespoke Brown’s Experience package allows guests to combine a two-night stay at Brown’s Hotel with the experience of their choice, from a West End show, to a sumptuous spa treatment or a private guided tour of the city. Guests simply choose their dates and then select one of the options below. Once they have booked, a member of staff will contact them to discuss the details of their stay.
The Bespoke Brown’s Experience includes:
- Two weekend nights accommodation
- Welcome amenity on arrival
- Traditional English breakfast in HIX Mayfair, or in their room
And one of the services or activities below:
- Airport Transfer (one-way from Heathrow, Gatwick or City Airport)
- Two theatre tickets to a leading West End show
- Two tickets to The Royal Academy of Arts and a three course set-lunch in HIX Mayfair
- Three-course set dinner for two, including a bottle of wine, in HIX Mayfair
- Two hours with either a personal shopper or a private guided tour of London.
- Two one-hour luxurious spa treatments in The Spa
Prices starts from £650 for TWO nights in a Classic King room, excluding VAT, for two people. This package is available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights throughout 2010, subject to availability.
For further information or to make a reservation, please contact reservations on 0800 988 4040 or email email@example.com.
Guests can enhance this experience further by booking additional services or activities from the list above, alternatively they can select from a range of bespoke services which the hotel already offers*. These include private behind-the-scene tours, to special after-hours appointments with London’s finest Savile Row establishments and even the chance to create your very own personalised scent.
For further press information, please contact:
Nina Colls, Director of Communications, Tel: 020 7518 4169