Having first opened their doors in 1837, Rocco Forte’s Brown’s Hotel has the most romantic history which includes Theodore Roosevelt staying there on his honeymoon. This luxurious hotel is still lovingly preparing their rooms and suites for couples celebrating their engagement, wedding, honeymoon and anniversaries.
With this in mind, Brown’s Hotel has created the Romantic Retreats stay which includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a luxurious room or suite
- Upgrade on arrival
- Bottle of Champagne, fresh fruit and home-made chocolates in their room
- Full English breakfast
- Romantic turn-down with candles, rose petals and bath salts
- And as a gift to remember their stay, each couple will receive
2 monogrammed honeycomb bathrobes.
The package starts from Classic King Rooms at £395 per night, excluding VAT and is available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights throughout 2010, subject to availability.
Five days advance notice is required to have the bathrobes monogrammed, due to this the cancellation policy for this booking is five working days, if a guest cancels after this, they will incur a full one night stay charge.
For further information or to make a reservation, please contact reservations on 0800 988 4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Romantic Retreats’.
Other romantic experiences could include, at an additional charge:
- Champagne Traditional Afternoon Tea in The English Tea Room with Taittinger Rosé Champagne, scones, delicate finger sandwiches and a delicious selection of romantically-inspired pastries. A roaring log fire, candle-light and the resident pianist tinkling away on the Grand piano complete the ingredients for a perfect romantic afternoon.
- A romantic candle-lit dinner in The Albemarle.
- A relaxing massage in The Spa at Brown’s, alternatively the couple could both enjoy a treatment together in The Spa’s double treatment room.
- Award-winning cocktails in the fashionable Donovan Bar.
Nothing is too much trouble for this outstanding hotel and each member of staff will do whatever they can to ensure that time spent in Rocco Forte’s Brown’s Hotel is more than memorable. One statement that truly represents Brown’s came from a very notable individual who was once asked in which hotel he stayed in London. His response? ‘I don’t stay in a hotel, I stay at Brown’s.’
For further press information, please contact:
Nina Colls, Director of Communications
Tel: 020 7518 4169,