Tea Tox and Fit Kits at Rocco Forte's Brown's Hotel
Brown’s Hotel, situated in the heart of Mayfair, has created a series of exclusive fitness promotions.
The English Tea Room is delighted to announce the launch of their 'TEA-TOX', a healthy version of their award-winning Traditional Afternoon Tea. Served on tea-stands, guests can indulge in the following, without feeling too naughty:
Apple and cucumber jelly (made from 100% pure apple juice, cucumber and gelatine)
Blueberries and lemon cream served in a chocolate cup (made from blueberries, lemon, low-fat crème fraîche and sugar-free Xoxoline chocolate)
Carrot seed cake (made from eggs, sugar-free xylitol, ground almond, potato flour, carrot, baking powder, cinnamon, sultanas, olive oil, sunflower and pumpkin seeds)
Orange cake with yogurt topping (made from orange, sugar-free xylitol, eggs, ground almond, low fat yogurt, low fat crème fraîche, lemon, honey and gelatine)
Raspberry sorbet (raspberries and sugar-free xylitol)
A selection of freshly prepared open sandwiches:
Dark rye bread with smoked salmon and low-fat crème fraîche
Spelt bread with sliced egg whites and cress
Bran bread with sliced cucumber
Gluten free cracker with mackerel pate
Hummus (chickpeas, garlic, lemon, coriander, olive oil and water) and crudités
Alongside a selection of different teas including whole peppermint leaf, fresh ginger, chamomile, silver needle and rose.
The price of this special ‘Tea-Tox’ is £37 per person and advance bookings are essential. Please call 020 7518 4006 and quote 'Tea-Tox' on making a reservation.
Get fit in time for Summer at Rocco Forte’s Brown’s Hotel
Stephen Price, Brown’s Hotel’s Personal Trainer, has also created a series of activities for hotel residents to enjoy. These include:
- 2.6km Shopping jogging / walking map – this route allows guest to window shop and save £’s whilst losing pounds as it passes through Piccadilly, Regent Street, Oxford Street and New Bond Street.
- 3.2km Sightseeing jogging / walking map – this route takes guests through St James Park and Green Park and passes by Buckingham Palace & Horse Guards Parade.
- Bespoke Jogging Tours around the surrounding areas.
- In-room ‘Fit-Kits’ and suggested exercises – enabling guests to work-out within the privacy of their rooms.
- 24-hour state-of-the-art Technogym gymnasium.
- Nutritional advice with Amelia Freer.
- Personal Training, Yoga and Pilates with Stephen Price (SPPT) or a member of his team.
For further press information, please contact:
Nina Colls, Director of Communications, Tel: 020 7518 4169