The Spa at Rocco Forte's Brown's Hotel launches the ultimate luxury pedicure for the festive season
‘Diamonds on your soles’
1st December 2011 to 31 March 2012
Treatment time - 90mins
To celebrate the festive collaboration between Rocco Forte’s Brown’s Hotel and Garrard the world’s oldest jewellers, The Spa has created a unique and hugely indulgent pedicure using NuBo’s Diamond Peel and Reveal called ‘Diamonds on your soles’. Whilst reclining on a heated treatment bed, guests can begin by sipping either a ‘Sparkletini’ made with rum, Goldschläger liqueur, blue curacao, lemon juice and topped up with Ruinart Brut or a non-alcoholic cocktail called ‘All that glitters’ made with red berries, cinnamon, fresh apple juice and stars sugar.
This pedicure starts with dry skin buffing followed by the unique NuBo Diamond Peel and Reveal exfoliation that combines a diamond derma peel and an energising bi-memetic treatment for the feet. The guest’s feet are then soaked in a festive spicy milk bath infused with natural mineral mica, before enjoying a pressure point foot massage using a stimulating blend of cinnamon and mica. A fragrant, Frankincense foot wrap will make the feet feel super soft before the nails are shaped and painted with a festive colour of choice.
To make a booking please contact reservations on 0800 988 4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown’s Hotel, Albemarle Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 4BP
Tel: +44 (0)20 7493 6020 Fax: +44 (0)20 7518 4064
Notes to Editors
NuBo Peel and Reveal
• Microdermabrasion and peeling system
• Deeply purifies, exfoliates and polishes skin
• Clears a pathway for effective delivery of bio-active ingredients
• Clears congested pores
• Erases fine lines and imperfections
• Brightens and clears a dull complexion
• Encourages cell renewal
• Improves blood circulation
• Diminishes appearance of age spots, blemishes and enlarged pores
• Brings radiance and glow to the skin
Natural Mineral Mica
• Mica is a natural mineral found in pegmatite rock. It is used in mineral make up to prevent the skin from looking dried out and flat.
• Creates a “soft focus” glow to the legs to blur the imperfections on the skin.
• Anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal
• Anti-septic, anaesthetic
• Encourages blood circulation
• Warm, comforting aroma
• Anti-septic properties
• Good for rheumatism and arthritis
• Toning properties
• Kills Bacteria
• Heals wounds
• Contains lactic acid which helps dead skin removal
Rocco Forte Hotels
Rocco Forte Hotels is a family of 13 individual hotels and resorts. Each property has a unique style, reflecting its nationality and location, but all share Rocco Forte Hotels’ trademark attention to detail, high quality and immaculate service.
Established by Sir Rocco Forte in 1996, Rocco Forte Hotels comprises: Hotel de Russie, Rome; Hotel Savoy, Florence; The Balmoral, Edinburgh; The Lowry Hotel, Manchester; Hotel Astoria, St Petersburg; Hotel Amigo, Brussels; Brown’s Hotel, London; Villa Kennedy, Frankfurt; Hotel de Rome, Berlin; The Charles Hotel, Munich; Augustine Hotel, Prague; Verdura Golf & Spa Resort, Sicily; Rocco Forte Hotel Abu Dhabi. Future openings: Jeddah 2013; Marrakech 2014; Cairo 2014; Luxor 2014.
Anna Martin/ Ilse van Steen/Natasha Berg
Rocco Forte Hotels
Tel: +44 (0)20 766 3107/3137/113