Wedding Afternoon Tea
For those looking for something a little different, celebrate your wedding in style with our Wedding Afternoon Tea Package at Brown’s Hotel.
The Wedding Afternoon Tea Package costs £55 per person (inc VAT) and includes:
• Afternoon Tea (including chef’s finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and homemade preserves and seasonal pastries)
• Glass of Ruinart Rosé Champagne
Extras are available from the hotel at additional costs:
• Quotation for flowers from Ellie Hartley : in-house florist
• Entertainment from an external company : String quartet, harpist or jazz trio
• Additional Ruinart NV Champagne from £72 per bottle
• Wedding cakes : to be discussed on an individual basis with the Executive Chef.
Brown's Hotel has a fascinating history and has hosted many distinguished guests since it opened as London's first ever hotel in 1837. It is from here that Rudyard Kipling penned many of his novels and it is believed that The English Tea Room was the inspiration for Agatha Christie's 'At Bertram's Hotel'. To this day this glamorous, five-star establishment welcomes guests 'in-the-know'.